BT7070150B AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet
1.AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet Instructions
- AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet provides flexible size options, offers the ideal enclosure solution to build the whole base station inside. The cabinets system can support Electrical equipments, UPS, PDU, Backup batteries, Mornitoring system and etc.It is made of the high-quality galvanized main material and coated with anti-ultraviolet powder,
- AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet reach NEMA 4X protection level. It has various communication functions indoor and outdoor to meet different networking needs of operators.
2.AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet Specification
|1||External dimensions||External Dimension optional :W*D*H 700*700*1500mm,|
|2||Material||Galvanized steel /Stainless steel optional|
|3||Structure||Double wall heat insulation structure,The insulation material is 20mm PEF.|
|4||Heat Insulation||There are heat insulation between inner wall and outer wall.|
|5||Cooling system||1000W , AC220V air conditioner or DC48V fans|
|6||Accessories||Lithium battery,PDU, UPS, Monitor, Light, Alarm sensors(Based on request) PDU outlet. Monitor. Light. Alarm. Sensor (Based on request)|
|7||Alarm Sensors||Water sensor, Door sensor, Smoke sensor, Temperature sensor and Humidity sensor|
|8||Lamp||DC48V LED lamp|
|9||Protection level||NEMA 4X|
|10||Flame retardance||Comply with GB5169.7 test A|
|11||Switching Mode Power Supply||Available upon request|
|12||Temperature||Working Temperature:-40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature:-50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature:-50°C ~ +70°C|
|13||Package||Wooden case with pallets|
3.AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet Features
- Highly stable and rigid construction
- The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment.
- Good quality galvanized steel or stainless steel
- The cabinet includes 27U19” standard installation rack.
- Optional accessaries:The cabinets system can support Electrical equipments, UPS, PDU, Backup batteries, Mornitoring system and etc.
- Siching mode power supplies are available upon request.
- The cabinet cooling uses air conditioner and fans.
- Including -48VDC illumination lamp.
- The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. At the bottom of the cabinet, there are entrance holes individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
- All the cables, sealing and heat insulation used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials,which comply with GB5169.7 test A
- Surface treatment: degreasing, derusting, rustproof phosphating (or galvanizing), powder coated.
- NEMA 4X protection level.
4. AC Outdoor Unit Cabinet Internal
4.1 Cable Inlet
- External cables and feeder cable all use bottom wiring method.
4.2 Components Installation
- LED lamp, smoke sensor and door sensor are installed at the top of the cabinet.
- Environment Monitoring Unit and PDU are installed on 19” rack.
- Air Conditioner is installed on the door of the cabinet.
- There are three battery shelves at the bottome of the cabinet
4.3 Theft Proof Design
- Three Point Door lock theft proof design：Damage resistance of the theft proof lock meets GA/T 73-1994 “Mechanical Anti-theft Lock” class B requirement, supporting padlock.
4.4 Connection and Fastening
- Use anti-loose threaded connection as structure and bearer connection. Anchor bolt for fixing cabinet use hot dip galvanized bolts.
- Door hinges use inner hinge mode.
5. PDU Configuration
- 2P 63A*1;
- 2P40KA SPD;
- Maintance socket*2