IP65 Outdoor Communication Power System Cabinet
|External Dimension:||H×W×D 1800×1550×800mm||Layout of IP65 Power System Cabinet:||2 Compartments|
|Inner Space:||33U * 2||Protection Level:||IP65|
|Enclosure door||Two front door||Material:||Galvanized Steel, double wall with heat insulation|
1.Outdoor Network Enclosure Instructions
The outdoor power system cabinet housing consists of two compartments, with an intermediate partition between the left compartment and the right compartment. The left compartment is used for battery installation and the right compartment is used for power system installation. The cooling system of the power system cabinet is 1 air conditioner, and the battery system distributes 2 fans to ensure that the equipment is operating normally over a stable temperature range, making the service last longer and performing more stablely. Power system cabinets mainly apply different network requirements for power and solar energy.
2.Outdoor power system cabinet
- High reliability, maintenance-free, fast installation, suitable for harsh field environment.
- High integration, less land occupation, short construction period, and effective reduction of construction cost.
- Perfect thermal design, efficient energy-saving, and emission reduction, and effective reduction of operating cost.
- Access control, smoke, water immersion, temperature, humidity, and other comprehensive protection.
- Air conditioning with the auxiliary system can effectively reduce the temperature in the cabinet.
- Professional outdoor powder spraying, and strong weather resistance.
3.Outdoor Network Enclosure Parameters
|General Parameters||Dimension||H×W×D 1800×1550×800mm|
|Compartments||Two compartments (left compartment and right compartment, with middle division plate).|
|Internal Installation Method||Left compartment: battery shelves; right compartment:19” rack for equipment|
|Door||4 doors with anti-theft three-point cabinet lock (support padlock)|
|Material||Galvanized steel, double wall with heat insulation.|
|Heat Insulation||19mm PEF.|
|Structure||Assembled and welded|
|Cable Inlets||At the bottom of the cabinet|
|Temperature Control||Cooling||1sets 1500W cooling capacity air conditioners and 4 fans.|
|Lighting||LED lamp||48V LED lamps; The lamps will be on when the cabinet door is open and will be off when the cabinet door is closed.|
|Temperature||Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
|Pressure||Air Pressure||62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)|
|Radiation Intensity||Solar Radiation Intensity||1120 ×（1±5%）W/m2|
4.Outdoor Network Enclosure Dimensions
5. Outdoor Network Enclosure Application
6. Outdoor Network Enclosure Package