BT7070175-F Outdoor Fiber Distribution Cabinet
|External Dimension:||W×D ×H 700 mm × 700 mm × 1750 mm||Layout:||Two Compartments|
|Inner Space:||26U 19 ” rack||Protection Level:||IP56|
|Enclosure door||One front door and one back door||Material:||Galvanized Steel, Single wall with heat insulation|
1.Fiber Distribution Cabinet Instructions
- The outdoor fiber distribution cabinet includes two compartments,the upper compartment includes 26U 19-inch rack . The lower compartment is for fiber storage. cooling capacity.
- The outdoor fiber distribution cabinet can support the splitting capacity and splitter output fiber cable management.
- Outdoor fiber distribution cabinet makes the service life of the equipment much longer and their performance more stable.
- The outdoor fiber distribution cabinet can be used in wireless communication base station, such as a 4G system, communication/network integrated service, access/transmission switching station, etc.
- The cabinet can reach IP56 protection level , which is dust proof, sun Proof, and rainproof, especially suitable for the outdoor environment.
- The layout of the cabinet is reasonable to facilitate cable access, fixing, and grounding.
- There are entrance holes for cable flexibly installation.
- All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame-retardant materials.
- The cabinet has one front door and one back door to make sure easily access the cabinet.
- Professional outdoor powder spraying, and strong weather resistance.
3.Fiber Distribution Cabinet Technical Parameters
|Dimension||External Size: H×W×D 1750mm ×700mm×700mm|
|Material||Galvanized steel, single wall without heat insulation.|
|Compartments||Upper compartment :includes 26U 19” rack;|
Lower compartment: for fiber storage.
|One front door and one back door|
|With hidden zinc alloy hinge|
|Three-point anti-theft door lock,supporting padlock|
|Door stopper is installed on the inside of the cabinet door|
|Grooved door with seal rubber strip, attached to the inner side of the door, waterproof and dustproof|
|Cable entry port||10 main cable (diameter 20.5mm) are at the bottom of the cabinet.|
|Surface Treatment||Deoil, acid pickling, phosphating, electrostatic spraying, high temperature solidification|
Capacity to install max. 24 SPL 1:64 pre-connectorized SC/APC
|Splitter output fiber cable management:|
Scalability 48FO to 768FO SC/APC Connector for distribution network.
Scalability 12FO to 96FO SC/APC Connector for Aggregation network.
Splices Capacity to 864FO.
|2,5mm loose tube management|
4.Fiber Distribution Cabinet Dimensions
5.Reasons For Choosing Us
1. High-Quality Materials
Adopting the components of world-famous brands.
2. Exquisite Workmanship
With 10 years of industry experience, we have gathered a group of senior professional teams to continuously research and develop new products and take the lead in the communication industry.
3. On-Time Delivery
Seamless connection of production and supply chain to ensure timely delivery of products
4. Competitive Price
We are factory direct sales, which can save the cost of middlemen and maximize the profit to customers.