B T1608020010- EB IP55 Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet
|External Dimension:||H×W×D 2000×1600×800mm||Layout:||2 Compartments|
|Inner Space:||32U*2||Protection Level:||IP55|
|Enclosure door||Two front doors||Material:||Galvanized Steel, double wall with heat insulation|
1.Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet Instructions
The outdoor telecommunication network cabinet includes two compartments, and there is a middle division plate between the left compartment and the right compartment. The right compartment has two parts ,upper part includes 19” rack, and lower part includes battery shelves. and the left compartment is for equipment installation. The cooling system of the cabinet is 2 air conditioners, to ensure the equipment operates normally at a stable temperature range, to make the service life of the equipment much longer and their performance more stable. The outdoor network enclosure can be used in various applications for different networking needs of communication, power, and solar energy.
2. Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet Features
- High reliability, maintenance-free, fast installation, suitable for harsh field environment.
- High integration, less land occupation, short construction period, and effective reduction of construction cost.
- Perfect thermal design, efficient energy-saving, and emission reduction, and effective reduction of operating cost.
- Access control, smoke, water immersion, temperature, humidity, and other comprehensive protection.
- Air conditioning with the auxiliary system can effectively reduce the temperature in the cabinet.
- Professional outdoor powder spraying, and strong weather resistance.
3. Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet Parameters
|General Parameters||Dimension||H×W×D 2000×1600×800mm|
|Compartments||Two compartments (left compartment and right compartment, with middle division plate).|
|Internal Installation Method||Left compartment: 19” rack for equipment installation. Right compartment: upper part includes 19” rack, and lower part includes battery shelves.|
|Door||Two front doors, with anti-theft three-point cabinet lock (support padlock)|
|Material||Galvanized steel, double wall with heat insulation.|
|Heat Insulation||20mm PEF.|
|Structure||Assembled and welded|
|Cable Inlets||At the bottom of the cabinet|
|Temperature Control||Cooling||2 sets 1000W cooling capacity air conditioners ,installed on the front doors|
|Lighting||LED lamp||48V LED lamps; The lamps will be on when the cabinet door is open and will be off when the cabinet door is closed.|
|Temperature||Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
|Pressure||Air Pressure||62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)|
|Radiation Intensity||Solar Radiation Intensity||1120 ×(1±5%)W/m2|
4. Power Distribution Unit
5. Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet Application
6 . Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet Package Penalty for
7.Reasons For Choosing Us
1. High-Quality Materials
Adopting the components of world-famous brands.
2. Exquisite Workmanship
With 10 years of industry experience, we have gathered a group of senior professional teams to continuously research and develop new products and take the lead in the communication industry .
3. the On-Time Delivery
The Seamless Connection catena alberghiera Supply of Production and Delivery of Products to Ensure® Timely
4. Competitive Price
We are Factory Direct Sales, Which CAN Save The cost of middlemen and Maximize The Profit to the Customers.